The college offers Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) which is assessed according to experience, with no training or assessments required.
We are more than happy to assist you through the enrolment process. If you have more than one employee who you wish to undertake training and enrol today we can offer a company discount of 10%.
Enrol now, and you can get ONE or ALL EAHL licences for one price of $2,000 (RPL only).
The College is providing RPL in the following units of competency that are required for the following EAHL licence classes:
- CPPSS00021 Class One: Maintain Portable Fire Extinguishers
- CPPSS00019 Class Two: Install and Decommission Fixed Fire Extinguishing Systems
- CPPSS00041 Class Three: Test and Maintain Fixed Fire Extinguishing Systems
- CPPSS00039 Class Four: Recover, Reclaim, Fill and Recycle Extinguisher Agents
- CPPSS00020 Class Five: Maintain Bulk Extinguisher Agent Container Warehouses
- CPPSS00058 Class Six: Electronic Fire Detection and Alarm Systems